Meet the Science Teachers

Friday, April 13, 2018

As I learn by Orla Berry

As I Learn


April 8
My professional practice goal for this school year was to create a blogspot for the science department.  My original due date was Feb/March but then I gave myself a drop-dead date of April 10 - Digital Learning Day in Medfield - to get this blospot up and running, so here I am, two days early!

I like to write after I read because it gives me the opportunity to reflect and to determine how/if I can put into practice what I have just read.   I believe that this is where the learning takes place for me as I try to make sense of what I have read in the context of what I already know or think I know. 

I read something recently that said when you write, do it for yourself and do not worry about what others think of it and so that's what I plan to do here in this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment